Saturday, December 1, 2012

Salt & Pepper

I have to admit that I felt apart from the world for most of my young life. When we who are blessed with ADD are thrown into the world of education, we have to make it on out own since our teachers can rarely keep our attention and don't understand us when we speak. That is one reason that while I got my BS degree I never read a book in college. 
So I spent my young life in my own little world, apart from the world at large. 
When I finally left the disastrous world of education and set out for NYC, I discovered that my ADD made me a perfect fit for the world of commercial photography. I spent 4 years assisting famous photographers and as I did, I grew in self-confidence and position until I was running the studios for them. Now, after 33 years, the appreciation by my own clients has continued to further turn me from that lonely kid in school to a leader of my own studios
This image shows that either way, back in school or in my own studios, I have always been kind of separate from the pack. It's just so much better now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment